Well, no updates in almost a year, but I've had some spare time today, and I've fixed some of the dodgy code on the site, so it "should" display better in Firefox.
I've also added code to the menu's that allows you to refine your selection by limiting the items displayed on the page, so you can view all Starfighters, or all Imperial Ships, etc. Just a small change, but since it was always intended, it was about time I implemented it. Guess I'll have to get around to implementing the equipment section into the new menus as well, although I know more about databases and php now, so its probably only a job of 30 minutes rather than several hours.
Hum-ho, guess we'll see if I get around to doing more.