Star Wars D/6
Star Wars Canon
Rise of the Empire
Post Empire Era
Star Wars D/20
Lone Wolf RPG
Temere Corp PARA-5173 "Squidy"
The mysterious Temere Robotics Corporation's "Black" project. It was created for a very simple purpose. That purpose is the
utter destruction of a capital ship through means it cannot defend against. Their size combined with stealth coating and
some sensor baffling equipment the droids are nearly undetectable by capital ships. The droids manuver in, usualy in
groups of 4-10, then once close in to the ship turn off thrust and drift in. From there they attach to the hull of the
ship and move to key entry positions. They use cutting torches to breech the hull, from there they can either enter the
ship or move on exposing section after section to the vacum of space.
Model: Temere Robotics Corporation PARA-5173 Droid
Starship Gunnery 9D
- 15 tentacles with saw blade endings(str+2D speeder scale), 15 with pincher endings (str+1D speeder scale); extend up to
- Heavy Armour, +3D all locations vs. Energy weapons, +2D
all locations vs Physical attacks
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System (MFTAS); +2D to Perception checks in low-visibility situations, +2D to
ranged weapon skill uses against targets that move more than 10 meters per round
- 4 Internal blaster rifles, fire linked, (mandibles) (7D+2, 5-40/120/240)
- Tentacle Blasters (one on each pincher) (5D, 3-30/100/300)
- Plasma Torch Bording Device
Fire Arc: Ventral
Skill: Starship gunnery
Fire Control: 0D
Range: 4 meters
Note: The plasma torch boarding device is mounted on the ship's
airlock system. The controls are just inside the main airlock. Roll
the target ship's hull -2D; if the torch scores a lightly damaged
result, it has breached the hull. Once the hull is breached, the
torch requires a full minute to cut a sufficent sized hole. The
extendable boarding tube attaches to the hull and forms an
air-tight seal in 30 seconds.
- Stealth Gear: +3D to difficulty to detect with sensors.
Move: 5 (space), 20 (legs)
Size: 3 meters long ; tentacles 20 meters
cost: Not Available For Sale
|Add your comment here!|
Page designed in Notepad, Logo`s done in Personal Paint on the Commodore Amiga
All text and stats by Dave Maloney, HTML and logos done by FreddyB
Images stolen from an unknown website at some remote time in the past.
Any complaints, writs for copyright abuse, etc should be addressed to the Webmaster FreddyB.