Temere Corp's Serpent Obliterator got themn in a lot of trouble for being open about selling them to whoever had the cash.
The Empire nearly shut the corporation down but for some mysterious reason it never happened and Temere Corp continued
with it's buisness. The Serpent Obliterator is a very long/tall serpantile droid with advanced targeting and sensor
equipment. It's body is segmened with lgiht armour while the head has a single yellow bar where eyes would be. Around the
head on each cardinal direction is a metal plated hvoering out around it a bit when it's active. This head array absorbs
enegy attacks against the droid's head and feeds it back into the ablative shields around the droid's body. The ablative
shields overtop the armour make it a hard droid to destroy, and would make an unwary opponent shoot at the head thus
recharging the ablative shields. All and all it is a evry dangerous opponent to have to face, especialy with it's
blasters which when firelinked can chew through a speeder.
- Ablative Energy Shields: Anytime an energy attack hits the body of the droid, do damage and resist normaly. Now if
there is damage left after resist it is taken away from the ablative armour which starts at and cannot exceed 25.
- Head Array: Anytime an energy atatck hits the ehad region of the droid roll damage and resist +2D(no called shot bonuses
for damage) If the attack is resisted the energy is absorbed and the ablative energy shields are fully recharged.
- Thermal and image intensification sensor array, with built in macro-binoculars
- Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System (MFTAS); +2D to Perception checks in low- visibility situations,
+2D to ranged weapon skill uses against targets that move more than 10 meters per round
- armour: +1D Vs Phyiscal
- Internal blasters chin mounted (3-25/100/250 ; 6D, 7D+1(firelinked))
Size: 10 meter tall (unfolded)
Cost: 50,000 credits
Comments made about this Article!
There are currently no comments for this article, be the first to post in the form below
Add your comment here!
Page designed in Notepad, Logo`s done in Personal Paint on the Commodore Amiga
All text and stats by Dave Maloney, HTML and logos done by FreddyB
Images stolen from an unknown website at some remote time in the past.
Any complaints, writs for copyright abuse, etc should be addressed to the Webmaster FreddyB.