Arakyd Mirage Z3 Probes
Type: Arakyd Mirage Z3 Probe and Scout Droid
Sensors 5D, Communication 5D
Hide 7D, Search 7D, Sneak7D, Tracking 8D
• Repulsorlift Drive (Ground level - 1500 meters)
• Broad-band antenna receiver
• Human Range Optical and Audio Sensors
• Heuristic Processor (Droid can learn by doing)
• Telescopic and Microscopic Optical Sensors
• Sensor Gear, Thermal, Magnetic, IR and sonic imaging
• Audio Discrimination and Extended Range Audio Sensors
• 360 E Holocam, with backups
• 360 E Holo-projector
• Retractable fine manipulator arm Can lift small items ,work switches and knobs
• Scan-absorbing shell (+2D to difficulty when trying to find droid using Passive or Scan; +1D when using Search)
• Holo-projector camouflage project image of surroundings to visually mask it self (+3d opponent search visually)
• Vocabulator speech/sound system
• Durasteel Reenforced Frame (+3D Strength vs Energy and Physical Damage)
Size: .3 meters tall
Cost: 15,000 (new); 6,800 (used)
Description: This probe droid from Arakyd shares many features with their early recording droids, but shows many signs
of its decedents like the infamous Viper Probe Droid. The Mirage is a small droid with a number of optical and auditory
sensors combined with its expensive and complex logic systems, which make it a truly amazing tracker and hunter.
Comments made about this Article!
There are currently no comments for this article, be the first to post in the form below
Add your comment here!
Page designed in Notepad, Logo`s done in Personal Paint on the Commodore Amiga
All text and stats by Steven J Wichmann, HTML and logos done by FreddyB
Images stolen from an unknown website at some remote time in the past.
Any complaints, writs for copyright abuse, etc should be addressed to the Webmaster FreddyB.