Model: Baktoid Combat Automata Aqua Droid
- IR/sonar sensors
- Torpedo-like body (2 arms, head)
- Electromotive propeller system
- Vocabulator (monotone)
- Tight-band comlink (must be transmitting to nearby AAT-W)
- Power backpack (provides 4 hours of operating time before recharging is required)
- Aquadynamic shape
- Integrated projectile rifle (1-4/8/20, damage: 4D, fire control: 2D)
Move: 12 (swimming)
Size: 2.1 meters
NOTE: Can be stored in specialized racks at half-size.
Comments made about this Article!
There are currently no comments for this article, be the first to post in the form below
Add your comment here!
Page designed in Notepad, Logo`s done in Personal Paint on the Commodore Amiga
All text and stats by Armage Bedar, HTML and logos done by FreddyB
Images stolen from an unknown website at some remote time in the past.
Any complaints, writs for copyright abuse, etc should be addressed to the Webmaster FreddyB.